Who doesn't love having breakfast in bed? It's the best thing to wake up to in the morning. It's quick, easy and takes minutes to whip up. This Valentine's Day, we've decided to surprise our loved ones with some droolworthy chocolate pancakes.
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup Classic Hot Chocolate
2 tbsp of oil (or melted butter)
1 cup milk
2 tsp of baking powder
Strawberries, marshmallows, and chocolate ganache for pancake topping
- In a big bowl beat in all the wet ingredients and sugar.
- Sift in flour, baking powder & salt.
- Fold the hot chocolate mix in the batter gently. Don't over mix. Some lumps are normal.
- Heat up a non stick pan, and add some butter if necessary
- Now pour 1/4 cup of the batter on the pan and cook until you see bubbles begin to appear on the surface
- Flip the pancake and cook on the other side
- Stack up the pancakes and serve with your favourite hot chocolate toppings
Video and recipe by @baked.happily.ever.after