An incredibly fun, easy recipe to satisfy your coffee and dessert cravings at the same time. This Hazelnut Ice Cream Latte is everything you could ask for and more! It only takes minutes to make this at home, and you can experiment with flavours depending on which flavoured coffee you use to make your espresso. We've used Hazelnut instant coffee with crunchy hazelnut ice-cream for this recipe.
2 tsp Country Bean Hazelnut instant coffee
2 tsp sugar
1/4 cup water
Milk of choice
- Add 2 tsp of Country Bean Hazelnut coffee to a glass, 2 tsp of sugar, 1/4 cup hot water and mix well
- Add 1 cup of chilled milk to your Country Bean Milk Frother and plunge rapidly for 30 seconds or till the milk becomes nice and frothy
- Add ice to your glass and pour your frothy milk over it
- Pour your Hazelnut coffee mixture to the glass and give it a stir
- Add 2 scoops of crunchy Hazelnut ice cream to your latte and enjoy!
If you don't have crunchy Hazelnut ice cream, you can replace it with chocolate or vanilla ice cream.
For the best results, make sure that you pour extremely chilled milk into the milk frother before you start frothing it. You can use any milk of your choice.
If you want your ice cream latte to be a little crunchy, you can even add some toasted and crushed hazelnuts for some extra flavour.
Video and recipe by @foooodbells
Milk Frother + Hazelnut Coffee
FEATURED IN THE EXPERIENCE Looking to upgrade the coffee at home? Our milk frother and hazelnut coffee combo will help you make café-like lattes, frappés and cappuccinos at home in minutes. DESCRIPTION Bring café-quality froth to your kitchen. Easily create… "read more"